How do I return an item?
We hear all the time from customers that before ordering, they were concerned about investing so much money on a large ticket item without first seeing and touching it. This is totally understandable
Because of this, we only ask that customers pay actual shipping costs. Unless the purchased item has been specially prepared with leafing, painting etc, we include nothing for re-stocking and you will receive the full amount of your purchase price back less the shipping. For specially prepared tubs, we apply a 20% re-stocking fee.
What we ask from you is that;
- you notify within 15 days of receipt at 727.282.3392
- you re-pack the item so it is good and safe for return shipping
- you neither install nor tamper with any part of your order
- you print and attach the return shipping labels we send to you
- you meet with the collection driver when he comes to collect the item (if a tub)
When you notify us, we will email you return labels and discuss the return with you so you are confident about what to do.
When we receive the item back in original, perfect condition, we will refund your full purchase price, less return shipping costs. If it’s damaged or has clearly been used, we will contact you to discuss.
- The return request must be notified to us within 15 days of receipt the order
- The item must be returned to us undamaged
- The item cannot have been used or show signs of being installed
- Shipment must be returned in full
- only one order per 12-month period is allowed to be returned
- clearance items are not eligible for returns
We would love you to take the usual care when you are ordering to make sure your item will work in the space you have and that the shape etc. is what you really like. We just want you to have confidence that should for any reason you wish to return something that doesn’t work for you, you will have this opportunity to return it at a reasonable cost.
Thank you for considering The Tub Studio for you purchases.